This recipe could not be more simple, and it was a complete HIT at our Christmas Eve party. You’re going to thank me, I swear. Just click on the title to find the recipe.
A little bit of chicken goes a long way in this recipe, so I use the leftovers for buffalo chicken nachos or salad. Yum!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
By January 3, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 4 hrs 5 mins
A little bit of spice, a lot of deliciousness.
- 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cups Frank's Red Hot
- 4 sandwich buns
- 4 slices your favorite cheese
- Place chicken breasts, hot sauce and butter/margarine in slow cooker. Set on high for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken - meat will soak up the extra sauce. Cook on low for 1 more hour.
- Place shredded chicken on bun, topped with your favorite cheese.
Optional toppings: celery, ranch dressing
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress