Have you checked out the library lately? Prior to becoming a parent, I couldn’t tell you the last time I was at a library. A friend told me about a great storytime program she attended with her son at our local library, so I figured it was worth a try. I was more than presently surprised with how much our libraries offer these days. I feel like I’ve been missing out! Here are some of my favorite things, all for F-R-E-E:
- newly released DVD rentals
- newly released CD rentals
- Culture Passes (aka-passes to local museums, zoos, etc.)
- Books, duh. But seriously, have you browsed the shelves lately? They have some amazing titles for both adults and kids.
- eBook rentals
- AMAZING classes for babies, toddlers and families
Here’s a link to the Phoenix Public Library’s current events.