This recipe could not be more simple. It’s perfect for those nights when you have a late meeting or you’re running between baseball games and dance class. Who doesn’t like ramen noodles?
Chicken Lo Mein
By January 11, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 servings (4 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
A quick Asian dish for the busy mom.
- 1 tabloespoon sesame or peanut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy or teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 3 ounce package chicken flavor ramen noodle soup
- 1 1 pound bag froxen mixed oriental vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until no loner pink.
- Add vegetables and cover with lid. Cook until veggies are tender - about 5 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, cook the ramen noodles (without the flavoring packet) according to directions. Drain noodles.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning packet in water. Mix well. pour over chicken and vegetables, add noodles and toss to mix.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress