As a mom, I know we are always looking for easy and healthy snacks for our kids. My son is 10-months-old now and loves yogurt and he loves to feed himself. All of you parents out there can imagine what happens when a 10-month-old baby tries to feed himself yogurt. It’s not pretty. He’s also a lover of those freeze-dried yogurt melts that taste like astronaut food, so I figured there had to be a way to make frozen yogurt melts out of Greek yogurt. Little did I know it would be this easy!
Frozen Yogurt Melts
By March 19, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 cup (6 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 2 hrs 5 mins
An easy, delicious, healthy snack for our kiddos.
- 1 individual container Greek yogurt
- You will need the yogurt, a cup or mug, a spoon, a plastic baggie, scissors and wax paper.
- Place the baggie inside the cup or mug and scoop the yogurt into the baggie using a spoon.
- close the baggie and snip a corner of the bag off with the scissors.
- Gently squeeze the bag until a dollop of yogurt is on the wax paper. Repeat until all yogurt is used.
- Freeze for two hours or until frozen.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress