As those of you with children know, it’s not easy to get out and have a romantic evening with your husband or wife anymore. What are you all doing to celebrate? Need a few ideas for that gotta-stay-home-because-we-have-no-sitter-dilema? We’re here to help.
For ideas as a family:
- How about Chinese take-out and a FREE Redbox Movie rental? Today only, enter the promo code HEART at a Redbox kiosk for a free, one-night DVD rental.
- Drag out the blankets and pillows and create a bed on the living room floor to snuggle and watch your favorite show – or in our house – hours of DVR’d shows.
- Have an outdoor fire pit? Make s’mores! Who can resist a s’more, really?
- Game night – Twister, Life, and Monopoly, oh my!
- Bake some yummy Valentine’s treats together.
After the kids go to bed, why not:
- Break out the champagne glasses, pour a little bubbly and write love notes to one another.
- Save a special dessert for you and your love – chocolate fondue is one of my favorites!
- Play the “newlywed game” – click here for a free printable.
Have some more fun ideas? We’d love to hear from you. Until then, HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!