In honor of the year’s silliest day, I’ve made a list of April Fool’s jokes that are sure to make your kids laugh.
- Unscrew the cap on your faucet and place one or more Crayola Color Bath Dropz in before replacing the cap.
- Serve their breakfast cereal in mixing bowls and eat with serving spoons.
- Turn your house upside down the night before – picture frames, baskets, toys, small appliances or even furniture are all fun ideas.
- Tape the handle on the kitchen sink sprayer down. This is a classic April Fool’s joke that never gets old.
- Place a glob of Vaseline on the bottom of the door handle so slippery hands can’t open the door.
- Buy realistic looking bugs or critters and place them inside your child’s sandwich, yogurt or other snacks.
- Place a few drops of food coloring in your child’s glass of milk.
- Serve meals backwards for the day starting with dessert in the morning breakfast in the evening.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt on your child’s toothbrush the night before.
- Place glitter or confetti on top of fan blades and watch it scatter when your child turns the fan on.
What are some of your favorite April Fool’s jokes?