Nobody ever said motherhood would be easy or glamorous, but as I was sitting here it hit me. I’ve done this before. Well, not this exactly, but it was close. It was in college. Yes, motherhood is oh so similar to the college experience.
10. You are awake at 2:00 a.m. with a bottle in your hand.
9. The pantry is filled with Easy Mac and cheap wine.
8. Sweatpants and a dirty T-shirt is a perfectly acceptable outfit to wear out in public.
7. The boy in your life just wants to get under your shirt.
6. You are frequently woken up by noises coming from the room next door.
5. Pulling all-nighters multiple times a week is normal.
4. Having vomit in your hair is not all that uncommon.
3. You are incredibly proud of a loud burp.
2. Sleeping in a bed that is not yours is a common occurrence.
1. After a long night, you wake up with a pounding headache and bags under your eyes.